Sue's Special Days
Welcome to Sue's Special Days Wedding Photography! We are dedicated to capturing the most special moments of your big day with creativity and expertise.
Award Winning and Regional Finalist For the Wedding Business Awards 2022 Regional Finalist for The 2024 Wedding Industry Awards.
Recomended supplier for the The Inn On The Lake and Whitstable Castle & Gardens.
Sue's Special Days provide exceptional wedding photography services that beautifully capture the essence of your love story.
Don't miss the chance to meet me at the upcoming Bluewater Fayre on 20th & 21st January 2024, also Lordswood Fayre 4th Febuary 2024 & Whitstable Castle Fayre 25th Febuary 2024.
See you there!
At Sue's Special Days Wedding Photography, I offer exceptional photography services for your special day. As an experienced photographer, I capture every moment, emotion, and detail, ensuring that your wedding memories are forever cherished.
From candid shots to posed portraits, I strive to deliver timeless photographs that tell your unique love story. Trust me to document your wedding day with creativity, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Prices are based on your wedding in Kent but cover most of the UK, happy to quote for various amount of hours, please contact me for a tailored quote.
Mid Week (Monday - Thursday)
2 Hours Cover from £140
4 Hours Cover from £280
8 Hours Cover from £520
10 Hours Cover from £640
Friday Saturday & Sundays
2 Hours Cover from £160
4 Hours Cover from £320
8 Hours Cover from £600
10 Hours Cover from £750
£50 Booking fee holds the date and balance is due on when view your photos.
Terms and Conditions.
Protecting your data:
Any personal data given is only to help your Special Day run smoother and is stored safely and will not be shared unless the cilent requests this and is never sold.
After the event details will not be used to contact the cilent and again is never shared. If any cilent wishes to have any data removed after the event you of course can request this and I will be happy to help, and any questions about storing and use please just ask. Thank you
Terms and Conditions
It is agreed that the following terms set out the total agreement made between the parties and that we reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.
1) Booking Fee: The booking fee of £50 secures the date, time and services of Sues Special Days for the wedding and is non-refundable but is transferable in the event of cancellation. All cancellations must be in writing. Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
2) Payments: Following payment of the £50 booking fee, balance of payment is due when you have seen the photos on the day. No photographs will be delivered until all payments due have been paid in full.
3) Display: Sues Special Days Photography may use any images included in this contract in their studio, web site, portfolio, literature, display areas, exhibitions, competitions, advertising, slide shows or commercially.
4) Images: All image sizes are nominal. The Photographer/s will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It is sometimes impossible to record on film or digitally the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
5) Licence: Sues Specials Days shall be granted artistic licence in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The Photographers judgment regarding the locations, poses and number of images taken shall be deemed correct. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
6) Force majeure or Act of God: The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control. a) The due performance of the contract is subject to alteration or b) cancellation by the Sues Special Days owing to any cause beyond their reasonable control (e.g. sudden illness/injury/victim of crime)
7) Attendance: In the unlikely event of the assigned Photographer being unable to attend your wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to appoint another photographer to attend your wedding on our behalf to undertake the wedding photography to his / her best ability.
8) Limitation of Liability: In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
9) On the day:
a) there is a danger that guests can unwittingly spoil shots. This can be as simple as trying to repeat shots taken by the “official” photographer, or distracting the subjects so that eyes are not looking at the camera, or taking an inordinate amount of time to take shots, or “spotting” the bride’s face with red focus assist lights, or floating into view on formal set-piece shots, or compromising the ambience of scenes by the inappropriate use of flash photography. We will speak with the guest or bride or groom or coordinator if appropriate. In some circumstances our coverage may be compromised or may have to be cut short. An inconsiderate guest can wreck the record of your special day.
b) The activity of another professional photographer or videographer or enthusiastic hobbyist can endanger the quality of the final product. Please notify us beforehand with contact details – so that we can liaise with other parties and plan the shooting accordingly.
Sue Farnsworth 07840 267752
136 Lonsdale Drive, Rainham
Kent ME8 9JA